KMITL PHOTO CONTEST 2019, THE CREATIVE ACTIVITIES IN OUR KMITL’S
Please be invited to the KMITL Photo Contest 2019, “The Creative Activities in our KMITL’s”
Presentation of the contested photos showing the various impressive scenes of KMI TL’s to be Awarded more than 20,000 baht.
Participants must be students, members, and alumnus of KMITL’s.
Sending only 2 contested photos, unique one each, 22-23 November 2018, at the Office of General Administration and Public Relations.
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Tel. 0 2329 8000 Ext. 3179 www.pr.kmitl.ac.th
Urgently must be fine, first send, first serviced!
1. The theme of the contest “The Creative Activities in our KMITL’s”
The contesting photos must be creative with KMITL’s emotional impression showing the KMITL’s symbol perspective component inside or outside the Institute
The first prize, 10,000 baht with honor certification
The first runner prize of 5,000 baht with honor certification
The second runner prizes of 3000 baht with honor certification each
The 3 consolation prizes of 2000 baht with honor certification each
3. Rules or Agreements
1. The contesters must be KMITL’s students, staff, or alumni
2.The contesting photos in digital of resolution over 6 Million pixels
3. Only 2 contesting photos of unique each can be presented
4. All contesting photos must be sent as files and color printing with the dimensions of 8x10 inch
5. Clear printing of name-last name, address, workplace, telephone number at the back of the photos,
6. Presenting more details of the photos in Word, the name of photo, location, conceptual expression of the photo, and technical photo taking details; the brand of camera, shutter speed, aperture, clearly printed in the file, each file for each photo, copied the files to CD.
7. All contested photos must be composed of the KMITL’s symbol
8. The contested photos must not be awarded before.
9. The special technique can be processed on the photos but must not be over-natural
10. All photos and files presented to the Contest shall be belonging to the KMITL’s right.
11. KMITL shall be keeping the contesting photos at best, in case of damage, the contesters have the right to claim the compensation.
12. The referee’s judgment must be final, no appeal accepted.
13. Any contesting photos can be chosen by KMITL for any public relations events, news, activities, etc. without any compensation.
14. All contesters shall be considered to have the well understanding into all matters of the agreement.
4. Accepting date: November 22-23, 2018 at General Administration and Public Relations Office, KMITL.